- Bibliography (Source List Entry):
West Virginia. State Department of Health. "Search Death Records." Database and images. West Virginia Division of Culture and History. http://www.wvculture.org/vrr/va_dcsearch.aspx : 2010.
- Full footnote (First Reference Note):
West Virginia State Department of Health, death certificate no. 7184 (1946), Robert Moore Baldwin; digital image, "Search Death Records," West Virginia Division of Culture and History (http://www.wvculture.org/vrr/va_dcsearch.aspx : accessed 8 May 2010)<; [CM]>.
- Short footnote (Subsequent Note):
West Virginia death certificate no. 7184 (1946), Robert Moore Baldwin<; [CM]>.
Explanation of variations from Mills:
- Since there's no exact comparison, it's hard to say there are variations.
- [MEMO1] is used for the credit line - the source of the source. That's not necessary here, because the database creator is the government body.
- [WEBSITE TITLE] was created to allow the [DATABASE] field to appear in the [TITLE]. Given the fact that one website might have many databases, this is a more logical use for the [TITLE] field in this template. (In a given template, you can only have one source element from any source element group.)
- One cautionary point about using [CREF] for the access date: It doesn't repeat when you repeat the source citation - a distinct disadvantage.
- Database (in Title)
- Website Title (in Subtitle)