- Bibliography (Source List Entry):
West Virginia. State Department of Health. Death Certificates. Division of Vital Statistics, Charleston.
- Full footnote (First Reference Note):
West Virginia State Department of Health, death certificate no. 7184 (1946), Robert Moore Baldwin; Division of Vital Statistics, Charleston<; [CM]>.
- Short footnote (Subsequent Note):
West Virginia death certificate no. 7184 (1946), Robert Moore Baldwin<; [CM]>.
Explanation of variations from Mills:
- Ta-daa!! I don't see any.
- If TMG let us specify an individual field in the Repository Address, we wouldn't need to create a separate source element for a repository location that required only a city because the state was already named elsewhere in the citation.
- [RECORD TYPE] and [SERIES] specify essentially the same information, but the required capitalization and number differ in the output. Capitalization might be handled using the [CAP:] formatting, but this is just as easy and allows for those instances when the state's name for the series differs from a simple "death certificate."
- Repository Location (in Publisher Location).